Discount hero & Cross Sell app
This app allows you to promote your business, by creating as many completely customizable offers/discounts as you want as well as it offer other functionalities like BOGO, Sticky Add to Cart and Cross Sell..
Personal Information the App Collects
At the point when you introduce the App, we are consequently ready to get to specific sorts of data from your Shopify account.
- Variants- This consent is required to get variants data to you or on customer facing facade.
- Discounts- This consent is required to get and post discount data.
- Products - This consent is required to get products data to you or on customer facing facade.
- Collection - This consent is required to get collections data to you or on customer facing facade.
- Shop- This authorization is required to bring shop data to you or on customer facing facade.
- Data-record- We gather individual data straightforwardly from the applicable individual, through your Shopify record, or utilizing the accompanying advancements.
- Log files- Track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your date/time stamps.
Information You Provide to Us
The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information.
- Basic Information- We ask for basic information from you in order to provide support. For example, when you send us a message via our contact form, we ask for your name and email address.
- Credentials- Depending on the Services you use, you may provide us with credentials for other services that you use (like FTP and SFTP username and password).
- Communications with Us- We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or variants.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically
- Shopify Store Information- When you install any of our apps, we automatically collect information about your store such as the name of the store, contact information, billing information, currency setting, and time zone setting. We use this information in order to provide support to you and to make our apps easier to use by setting certain presets.
- Information About Your Customers- Depending on the apps you have installed and how you use these apps, we automatically collect information about your customers.
- Log Information- Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, and operating system. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Discount hero & Cross Sell
Discount hero & Cross Sell update service provides the four major services including discount, BOGO, Cross sell, Sticky Add to Cart. These four factors governs includes following services.
- DISCOUNT APP - It allows you to create discount on specific products, specific collection or all the products. You can create discount either in percentage or some fixed amount whatever you prefer.
- BOGO -Buy X Get Y free, it allows you to make offers on specific Quantity, you can offer client a free gift if he/she buy specific count of products from your store.
- STICKY ADD TO CART - A floating button that becomes visible when customer scrolls down to the page apart from actual add to cart button.
- CROSS SELL - It allows you to show unlimited recommendations or related items along with the products in form of slider.
Our maintenance rehearses are: for the store owner, information is put away in the App database and is put away as long as the store owner keeps utilizing the App; when the store owner uninstalls the App, the information is erased at that point.