Personal Information the App Collects
At the point when you introduce the App, we are consequently ready to get to specific sorts of data from your Shopify account.
- Variants- This consent is required to get variants data to you or on customer facing facade.
- Shop- This authorization is required to bring shop data to you or on customer facing facade.
- Data-record- We gather individual data straightforwardly from the applicable individual, through your Shopify record, or utilizing the accompanying advancements.
- Log files- Track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your date/time stamps.
- Offer extensive and detailed inventory tracking- You should be able to track all the orders you receive, get order fulfillment information, as well as receive notifications on when to purchase additional stock.
- Inventory CSV file- The inventory CSV file contains information that uniquely identifies a product or product variant and the inventory quantities at the specified locations..
Information You Provide to Us
The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information.
- Basic Information- We ask for basic information from you in order to provide support. For example, when you send us a message via our contact form, we ask for your name and email address.
- Credentials- Depending on the Services you use, you may provide us with credentials for other services that you use (like FTP and SFTP username and password).
- Communications with Us- We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or variants.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically
- Shopify Store Information- When you install any of our apps, we automatically collect information about your store such as the name of the store, contact information, billing information, currency setting, and time zone setting. We use this information in order to provide support to you and to make our apps easier to use by setting certain presets.
- Information About Your Customers- Depending on the apps you have installed and how you use these apps, we automatically collect information about your customers.
- Log Information- Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, and operating system. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Bulk Inventory Update Action
Bulk inventory app update service provides the three major services including Price, Compare at price, inventory quantity based on the SKU. These three factors governs includes following services.
- Price - If your products have variants, then you can enter a different price for each variant, or you can apply the product price to the variant prices.
- Compare at price- A price list when choosing Volume pricing, vendor enter a wholesale price for each product. Compare pricing by selecting the variants. Listing the price sets the preset for valuing pricing (Set minimum and maximum quantities, Set volume-based pricing)
- Inventory Quantity- The number of items you have in stock of this product or variant. Inventory quantity fill the values for some variants in “Variant Inventory Qty” and for some the “Variant Inventory Adjust.
- SKU- SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) is a Variants code that you can use to search and identify stock. Every Variant has the different SKU code. Variants may have similar name but SKU governs the unique id for all product.
Our maintenance rehearses are: for the store owner, information is put away in the App database and is put away as long as the store owner keeps utilizing the App; when the store owner uninstalls the App, the information is erased at that point.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: